Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Birthday

Yesterday was a special Friday for me. Because yesterday was my birthday. My 24th birthday. Yaay! And there was a lot of people, brother, sisters, friends, bestfiends, colleague, and many other people who gave me a lot of birthday greetings and great wishes! Oh I feels so bless... And my birthday was ended by some nice and sweet words from my dear friend. Then, when I woke up this morning, I was surprised because there was more greetings and wishes from my lovely ex-boyfriend! Oooh am sooo haaappyyyyy...!!! Really happy!!! It's been 5 months since he got disappeared and suddenly he came back right on my birthday and wishing a great things for me! ╲(^-^)╱ Oh dear GOD, a big bih thanks to You. I'm so blessed and truly happy... Hope my happiness will be last forever. Amen.

No comments: